Thursday, March 3, 2016

Oh, my bladder!

Let's talk bladder control. 💦💦💦

As any mom knows, after giving birth, nothing is the same. Jumping rope, jumping jacks, coughing, laughing, and even sneezing are no longer innocent acts. You will leak. It will surprise you. And then you just plain get used to it. 😜

Add to this subsequent pregnancies, and the floodgates seem to open further. It got so bad tonight that I thought my water had broken. Don't worry -- not at all. But apparently, my Kegel muscles no longer exist, and I'm no where near the worst of this. 😫😫😫

In other news, I should have been in bed awhile ago, but this debate is too damn entertaining. I will say John Kasich remains the adult on the stage for sure. I wonder if any of them need a potty break. I know I would. I take about 10,000 a day now. 😂😂😂

I wish this snow would stick so I could be guaranteed more sleep. Dream on, Kay!! 💤💤 Hey, at least BBL2 is no longer dancing on my bladder and preventing me from being able to pee. I'm MORE than making up for that now! 

#ohtheirony #sillybladder #itsallworthit

No comments:

Post a Comment