Monday, March 14, 2016

Ahhhhh!!!

William is 21 months old today. How is this possible? And how is it also possible that his little brother will be here in just over 2 months?!!! Insanity!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I was a good girl today and stayed home and in bed like the doctor ordered. I must say I have a newfound respect for anyone on bedrest. I barely lasted 3 days. And I have a confession. I had major Dogmom guilt about not being able to walk Dex the past several days, so later this afternoon, I caved and decided to walk him. This was a mistake. It took a lot out of me, and my nose was running (and protesting) the whole time. At least Dex enjoyed it! It did feel nice to be outside, at least. ☁️☁️

Two perks of bedrest? Netflix binging and catching up with my audiobooks. I LOVE New Girl and am really into Unfinished Business: Women Men Work Family, which I mentioned last week. It always gets me thinking, maybe too much...πŸ“šπŸ“š

Apparently, the birth of the second child is the tipping point for many working women. With one child, they can still handle it all, but the second tips the scales. This has me wondering -- what will the reality of a second child be like? Will I be able to handle it? Or, will everything start to fall apart? Will I regret having my sons so close together? Has Will had enough time with me as an only? 😫😫😫

See what I mean? This is a dangerous path, all of these questions. One inevitably leads to 20, then 40, then eventually a million. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I'm going to calm down now. I still have some recovering to do from the vilest virus ever and must sleep if I have any prayer of making it to work tomorrow. Rest up and stay healthy, Warrior Women!! πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment