Monday, March 21, 2016

Time is flying!!

It's official! I now eat everything in sight like some sort of wild animal! 🍽🍽🍽

Ahhh, the third trimester of pregnancy. Such a joyous time but also such a nuisance simultaneously. I'm lucky to not yet be that uncomfortable at 30 weeks and still have (relatively) lots of energy. I definitely feel more exhausted at the end of each day, though, and constantly think about two things: where the nearest bathroom is and where I can get my next meal or snack. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not ashamed of my appetite. In fact, I know it's healthy at this stage of pregnancy, when BBL2 will continue gaining about 1/2 pound per week until he is born. That's a lot of quality body fat, and I clearly must provide for him. 😜😜😜

Dexter the dog definitely knows something is up, as he is even MORE possessive of me these days and tries to lay on my belly constantly. This has also become an issue at night when he wants to sleep as close as possible to me. This is not the greatest combination when I already wake up several times during the night to pee or try to get comfortable again. But alas, I love my sweet Velcro dog. 🐢

It hasn't hit me that I will be a Mom of 2 VERY soon. Time continues to fly by, and I wonder if BBL2 will come early, just as his brother did (2 weeks early). We shall see. Babies certainly have minds of their own! πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

For now, I will continue to enjoy all of the kicks and jabs this little guy offers in utero. This may be my last pregnancy, so I am trying to cherish these moments. I know I will miss them dearly one day too soon. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

#wherehasthetimegone #bbl2prep #sograteful 

No comments:

Post a Comment