Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Yay!!!

So, yes, yesterday was an awesome day. ☀️☀️

In addition to my doctor saying how well I've healed and how great my weight is, she also cleared me to workout again. πŸ’ͺ🏻 I know this may shock you, but I have yet to rejoin any of the various gyms I was affiliated with before Dan arrived (Yea, I've always been a little bit of a gym whore 😝). Life has been a bit too crazy on the homefront, especially with a newborn constantly on my boob, a toddler who enjoys screaming and melting down while the newborn is at his most needy, and a hubby with a crazy a** commute. 😩😩😩

I did, however, recently discover an awesome new fitness app -- Skyfit. It offers unlimited on-demand elliptical, treadmill, indoor cycling, strength training, and yoga classes (by fitness level) in addition to running training programs, ranging from the 5K to marathon. It's cheap too -- $9.99 month to month, $49.99 a year, and another in-between option that escapes me currently. I attempted to start a yoga class today, but then Dan woke up. πŸ‘ΆπŸ» Can't wait to get started soon! πŸ™πŸ»

Yesterday also marked our 8 year wedding anniversary. Time really does fly! We've actually been together 15 years this fall too! We even managed to have a friend and neighbor baby-sit both boys while we enjoyed a nice local dinner out. Plus, we actually got both boys in bed prior to 8 pm to *almost* be on-time to our reservation. Luckily, it's only a five minute walk away. This time away with just the two of us was perfect and allowed us to reconnect and really enjoy our company kid-free. Bliss! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

I continue to be so grateful to have such a hands-on husband who is an amazing father to our boys. He will be such a strong and influential role model for them, and I can't wait to see what the future holds. πŸ’—

Here's hoping my short-term future involves working out again so I don't go completely insane!! 😝😝😝

No comments:

Post a Comment