Sunday, July 3, 2016

Do your thing!

I feel so lucky that breastfeeding is now going so well with Dan and me. It's less painful, convenient, and allows for such great daily bonding time with Dan. It's the ONE thing -- aside from just holding my boys -- that I enjoy sitting for long periods of time for. 😜😜

With Will, who hated nursing and never latched well like Dan does, pumping and bottles worked best. And that worked perfectly for us. πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

That's the key -- with breastfeeding, there is NO right or wrong answer. I get sick and tired of moms judging moms and preaching their personal values and beliefs on other moms. Let's stop the mom hating and start EMBRACING one another. Let's celebrate our achievements as moms, even if it means just getting out of the house in one piece in the morning, not losing it, or deciding to supplement to fully meet her baby's needs. We matter and do amazing things each and every day! πŸ€—

I always hoped I could and would breastfeed my babies. My mom formula-fed me, and I think I turned out relatively OK. She did what worked for her, and I am doing what works best with my boys and me. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Don't apologize for your decisions as a mom or feel guilty based on others' opinions on what you should do. Frankly, it's none of their business. If you follow your gut and truly do what you believe is best for YOU and your baby, you've done quite alright. 🌟🌟🌟

Let's stop trying to earn the ridiculous title of World's Best Mother and embrace the World's Okayest Mother filled with joy, not guilt.πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏾

And when it comes to breastfeeding, make the decision that's best for you, your baby, and the boobies. Nothing else -- and no one else -- matters. This article is a great reminder of that.🍼🍼

Keep on being awesome just as YOU know how to, Warrior Mamas!! πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

http://www.ozy.com/pov/breast-feeding-sucks/3647

No comments:

Post a Comment