Sunday, July 10, 2016

Great day!

We took it easy today, and it was awesome. ☀️☀️☀️

Top 10 things/moments I'm most grateful for from today: 💗

1. Greg letting me sleep in after Dan's first nursing of the morning. #sheerbliss😍😍😍

2. Dan slept through the night for 9.5 hours! 👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻#keepitupdreambaby

3. It was much less hot and humid today, making a long family midday walk much more pleasant and bearable. ☀️☀️☀️

4. Really enjoying breastfeeding now. I'm so glad I stuck with it and treasure the time I have with Dan during it, despite feeling like I'm his personal cow all the time. Rarely have I been seen more on a chair in front of our TV before!💗💗💗

5. Greg = expert grocery shopper who can actually stick to a list. #goodman🤗

6. Both boys' utter satisfaction in my homemade macaroni and cheese. Tonight's special ingredient = Old Bay seasoning! #itwasahit🍽🍽🍽

7. Will being quite the social and happy boy on the playground, even showing great resilience after falling hard on his knee and drawing blood. #trooper 💪🏻

8. Audible has made it sooo easy for me to experience great audiobooks while BFing and walking the dog. #addicted🎧

9. I've still kept our new Betta fish Gogol alive! #shocker🐠

10. The amazing USA female gymnasts! WOW. Go get 'em in Rio, ladies!!! Definitely worth staying up for!!! #girlpower 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

No comments:

Post a Comment