Saturday, June 25, 2016

The dreaded 6 week wait!

I'm getting antsy. 😝😝😝

I hate the six week rule. 😫😫😫

I'm fine with the no swimming and pelvic rest. It's the no working out that drives me a bit nutty. 😜😜😜

With Will, I was so overwhelmed being a new parent that the six week rule didn't matter. For some reason, the wait seems a lot longer this time around. 😁😁

I know; I know. 

Six weeks really isn't THAT long, and I shouldn't be rushing back into any exercise too soon. My body has been through a traumatic event and needs time to fully heal. And the six week appointment is where my doctor can give me the all-clear. 😊

In the meantime, I'm still trying to get in a reasonable amount of movement every day with daily walks with Dexter and the boys. But it's not the same. I really miss Barre (Shocker, right?!). I would love to go back to the studio soon and attend a class, modifying as much as I did into my 40th week of pregnancy and avoiding all ab work. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with the 6 week wait! I know I can suck it up (I only have two weeks left come Tuesday), but I also know my body and would not do anything stupid.

Help!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment