Friday, June 17, 2016

Leaving the house!

"Do you always have this much energy? I think I have a lot of energy, but I am exhausted just listening to you!"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes, the principal I interviewed with today asked this at the end of my interview. My response:

"What you see is what you get, though I may be a bit crazier than normal due to having a newborn and not sleeping." 😂😂

Gotta love it.😜😜

It was a fun, happy interview, a lot less stressful than the Central Office ones I had last month. I should know something by midweek next week. Fingers crossed!🙏🏻🙏🏻

It's funny just how excited I am to leave the house these days, even for mundane errands. Yesterday was talk therapy, today the interview, and tomorrow we are having a crowd for Will's 2nd birthday. The weather is supposed to be beautiful, and I am beyond excited!!!☀️☀️☀️🎉🎉🎉

Daniel continues to have a fussy period between 5-9 pm, which basically consists of me nursing him on the couch constantly, him getting fussy, and lots of crying on his part. Good times for all! He slept for a good 5 hour stretch last night after this, though, so we are hoping for a repeat performance tonight! Come on, Daniel! You can do it!! 💤💤💤

I also need more caffeine in my life, perhaps in the form of a delicious cup of coffee in the AM. This morning, I woke up with an excruciating headache, which I think was caused by dehydration due to all my nursing. I never drank coffee before Will, and perhaps it's something I need to think about more regularly now.☕️☕️☕️

I really should go to bed now to get ample rest for the party tomorrow. Ha!! I guess that's all up to Daniel.😝😝😝

Ah, parenting. 😍😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment