Saturday, June 11, 2016

Breastfeeding!

Let's talk breastfeeding. 🍼🍼

Will and I never really got into a good rhythm with it, and I ended up exclusively pumping for over 8 months. This was like having another full-time job. No joke. 😫😫😫

I'm determined to do things differently this time around with Dan. And thus far, it is working out SO much better. Dan is a champion latcher and nurser who LOVES the boob and, as said before, would stay on it all day if I let him. Silly boy. 🌟😝

I'm trying to be patient with myself this time around as well. I still find the initial latching a bit painful but am getting into a routine and rhythm with Dan quite nicely. πŸ’ͺ🏻 The breast engorgement is down, I am more comfortable, and I'm continuing to gain confidence that this time, BFing is going to work. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I am considering joining a La Leche League support group to help motivate and encourage me. Any of you Mamas have experience or luck with this? I am curious.🌟

For now, I am taking things one day at a time, not putting unnecessary pressure on myself, and enjoying all the bonding time with Dan during our nursing sessions. πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸ‘ΆπŸ»

After all, some day, I will look back and wish he was this little and innocent again. I must enjoy this while I can! 🍼🍼

No comments:

Post a Comment